Woodhall Park’s team of employees has protective measures in place to prepare for COVID-19.
With the health and well-being of our residents and team members as our first priority, we want to keep you updated on our latest measures to keep our residents and family members safe.
We are in regular communication with public health authorities and constantly staying updated on the latest information from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and local health authorities as well as complying with Medical Directive #3.
We have enacted several measures to protect our residents, team members and families including:
- Pandemic planning ongoing for every stage of a potential outbreak
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Infection prevention and control measures are implemented including reinforcing hand-washing
- Active screening for everyone who enters the facility
- Essential visitor protocol enforced
- Strict visitors policy
- Staff being tested for Covid-19
To best protect our residents, we are actively screening everyone upon entry. This includes Rapid Antigen Testing. Please allow your self extra time when entering.
Emergency responders and essential/critical service providers and are not screened upon entry into our building.