Woodhall Park’s team of employees has protective measures in place to prepare for COVID-19.
With the health and well-being of our residents and team members as our first priority, we want to keep you updated on our latest measures to keep our residents and family members safe.
We are in regular communication with public health authorities and constantly staying updated on the latest information from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and local health authorities.
We have enacted several measures to protect our residents, team members and families including:
- Pandemic planning ongoing for every stage of a potential outbreak
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Infection prevention and control measures are implemented including reinforcing hand-washing
- Active screening for everyone who enters the facility
- Essential visitor protocol enforced
- Group outings cancelled
- Strict visitors policy
- Staff being tested for Covid-19 bi-weekly
To best protect our residents, we are limiting essential visitors to family members of residents who are very ill or at end of life.
Emergency responders and essential/critical service providers and External Care Providers (ECPs) are also considered essential visitors and our screened upon entry into our building.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.